Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Neighbors Little Anal Phone Sex Whore


It was a nice day yesterday and I had my bikini on and out by the pool. I was home all alone and my parents were gone. I noticed that my neighbor was peeking through a hole in the fence at my tiny wet body. I offered for him to come over and swim with me and he gladly accepted. I kinda knew I was going to be a little phone sex slut for him, but was going to try to behave. After some time, he started to get touchy and I saw he had a hard cock. Things got a little more intense before he bent me over the lounge chair and I became the neighbor's little anal phone sex whore. Want to know more of the details, call me. {giggles}

Ariel
949 999 5979
Let Dispatch know I sent you~ Ariel EXT 540
Yahoo- arieluslove
I’m available: Monday thru Saturday 9am til 6pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment