Blogger Layouts

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bukkake Phone Sex


I had an awesome weekend this week. I was part of a phone sex circle jerk. I had so many guys standing around my little naked body and stroking those big cocks. One after the other I sucked on them. Stretching my tiny mouth over those cocks and balls. I was in my happy place. {giggles} Seeing each one throb and get harder. Soon they all started shooting their loads onto my perfect little body. I had cum on my face, my hair, my titties, and in a wine glass which I drank at the end. I was such a good little bukkake phone sex slut. Let me be yours too.

Ariel
949 999 5979
Yahoo- arieluslove

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We got a good book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such informat
    humiliation phone sex

    ReplyDelete