Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 31, 2012

Facesitting Phone Sex



Yesterday was a lot of fun because I had one of my little girlfriends over for some facesitting phone sex. We were in my room and both of us being so young and tiny wanted to play together. We took our shorts and panties off and she sat her tiny bald pussy on my face. She giggled as my tongue licked all around her slit. Then, daddy walked in and caught us. He didn't yell at us, but said he wanted to play too. So we each took turns sitting our tiny twats on his face. Daddy liked phone sex masturbating while tasting our tiny pussies. He even shot a load of cum when my little girlfriend pissed on his face by accident. We had so much fun playing with daddy, do you want to play with us?
 
10 Free Minutes with Every 30 minute call
 Ariel
949 999 5979
Yahoo- arieluslove

 

No comments:

Post a Comment