Blogger Layouts

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cuckold Phone Sex



I know I am daddy's favorite little girl, but he has his times where he is so protective of me. He also gets greedy with my tight little body. But yesterday, I made him my phone sex cuckold. I told him I would never again let him play with me unless he was good for me. So I made him sit in the corner of the room while I let a phone sex big black cock fuck my tight little holes. I saw that at first it didn't make daddy happy, but when he saw me enjoying it and moaning while looking at him, I saw his cock get hard. He was being aroused seeing his little girl being stretched all open. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it while I laid there being pounded by a massive cock. My dad let out a serious moan while exploding everywhere just as that big black cock was shooting a load deep inside me. I love seeing my dad being phone sex submissive and I think he liked it too, wouldn't you daddy?

Ariel
949 999 5979
Yahoo- arieluslove

No comments:

Post a Comment