Blogger Layouts

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Daddy Experience Phone sex


Yesterday, I went over to my best friends house to hang out. While we were in her room playing her mommy wanted her to go somewhere with her, so I was gonna go home. Her phone sex daddy stopped me and said I could stay and play in her room until she got back. While my friend and her mom were gone, I played in my friends room until her daddy came in. He was wearing shorts and I could see he had something bulging in his shorts. He came and sat next to me and started stroking my hair and telling me how pretty I was. I tried not to pay attention to him so I wouldn't even look up at him. This was my first phone sex daddy experience. He asked me if I wanted to know what the surprise was in his pants for me. I nodded my head, and then he grabbed my hand and placed it on the bulge. I heard a faint moan from him as he stroked that bulge with my tiny hand. He then pulled his cock out and told me that it would make it feel better if I gave it a big kiss. I leaned over and went to kiss it when he pushed it into my mouth. He slid it in and out of my mouth for a bit as I felt it get harder. Then, all of a sudden a rush of gooey juice squirted into my mouth. He let out a deep moan and pumped it into my mouth faster and harder. It filled my mouth up and I swallowed to be able to let more in. I could feel it slipping out the corners of my mouth. Are you looking for a young phone sex cum swallower, call me.


Ariel
949 999 5979
Let Dispatch know I sent you~ Ariel EXT 540
Yahoo- arieluslove


No comments:

Post a Comment