Blogger Layouts

Monday, July 2, 2012

Age Play Phone Sex

I love when my daddy or uncle calls and even sometimes other strange men call me for some age play phone sex. I always tell them I can be as young as they want me to be. I love being the little preteen who is some man's fuck toy. Showing him my little body and taking all my clothes off and letting him touch my nakedness. My favorite is when he is teaching me about that bump in his pants and I love being so phone sex innocent. Do you like playing with that young neighbor girl who has the cutest little smile and eyes and the very sight of her makes your cock hard? Call me and listen to my young little voice and sweet giggles. Tell me what age you want me to be for your phone sex fantasy that will have you throbbing.


Ariel



949 999 5979

Let Dispatch know I sent you~ Ariel EXT 540

Yahoo- arieluslove

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that. It made me laugh, especially the bits about the guy who hated the movie 300 and the guy she ended up helping with his router. When worlds collide.
    live call back sex chat

    ReplyDelete