Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ariel And The Cable Guy Phone Sex


Yesterday my parents left me at home to go to work and I had no knowledge of what was going to happen today. While sitting there watching tv I heard someone knock at the door. It was the cable guy telling me he had to fix the cable. I didn't know there was a problem with the cable but let him in anyway to check it. I sat back on the couch and watched him wearing my little halter top and short skirt. He kept looking back at me and didn't know he could see my little phone sex panties. After he was done, he came over and sat down next to me. He started rubbing my little thighs and up under my skirt. He asked a lot of questions like, "does your daddy touch and play with you?" I told him yes and then I felt his fingers go inside my panties to my tiny bald pussy. He rubbed on my pussy and I noticed he was rubbing something hard in his pants. When I asked him, he pulled out his cock and shoved it inside my mouth and made me suck on it while he fingered my phone sex little pussy making me all wet. He then pulled down my panties and rubbed his cock between my little pink lips. He grabbed me and sat me down on top of it pushing it deep inside me. Up and down I went on his cock until I felt him shoot a huge load of cum inside me. When he was done he got up and walked out the door. I sat there with his cum oozing out of my tiny bald pussy until daddy came home. Daddy wanted to play before mommy got home and noticed all that cum inside my pussy which made daddy even more hard and aroused and then he fucked my tiny cummy pussy, but shot his load over my face for being such a naughty little whore for phone sex strangers. Want to be the cable guy and cum pay me a visit, call me.

Ariel
949 999 5979
Let Dispatch know I sent you~ Ariel EXT 540
Yahoo- arieluslove

No comments:

Post a Comment