Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Daddy Is A Big Sneaker *Giggles*

Daddy loves sneaking into my room and touching my little body. He wakes me up with his hands sliding up my night gown until he finds my little panties. I like when daddy plays with my little panties. Sometimes I get a little wet spot on them when he plays. I feel his fingers playing with my little clitty and making me giggle. "I love you, Daddy" Then he pulls out his big cock and shows me how to touch it. "Daddy, it's so big!" It took both of my little hands to grasp it and stroked it gently up and down. I heard daddy phone sex moan and his cock got really hard in my hands. I bent down and gave daddy's cock a big kiss and got some precum all over my little lips. It was a stream of precum from my lips back to his cock. It looks so hot. Then, I stretched my little mouth over the head of daddy's cock and tried to suck on it for him. He heard me sucking and slurping all over it. After a few minutes, I felt daddy shoot his load of cum into my throat and I started swallowing it down. When I pulled my mouth off I had drips of precum seeping from the corners of my mouth. I was daddy's cum slut phone sex. "Cum play with me daddy!"

Ariel  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment